WEG was the winner of the Capital Goods sector in the “2021 Latin America Executive Team-Capital Goods” Ranking, prepared by Institutional Investor magazine, which is one of the most renowned publications specialized in the international financial market. Including publicly traded companies from Latin America, the award selected the best CEOs, CFOs, Investor Relations (IR) programs, teams and executives, ESG programs, annual meetings with analysts and a crisis management program during COVID-19 pandemic.
WEG took first place in the general classification of the Capital Goods sector with the following awards:
- Best CEO for Harry Schmelzer Jr.
- Best CFO for André Luis Rodrigues
- Best IR Executive for André Menegueti Salgueiro
- Best Investor Relations Team
- Best Investor Relations Program
- Best ESG Metrics
- Best Meeting with Analysts (2nd place)
- Best Crisis Management during COVID-19 Pandemic (2nd place).
The survey took into account the opinions of more than 765 buy-side analysts, asset managers and sell-side researchers who have nominated a total of 341 companies and more than 1000 executives from 16 sectors.